Accounts Receivable Management
Management of Debtors
- Focus is on keeping the customer while collecting the debt.
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Complete Accounts Receivable function if required.
- All collection calls. (Making sure correct people are contacted).
- Follow up calls if promises not adhered to.
- Arrange payment plans (where necessary and followed up with debtor in writing/email).
- Notes and contacts will be available if required for each debtor.
- Complete reporting back to client weekly or as required.
- Any issues or problems will be communicated with the client at all times.
- Mercantile agency on board for legal work if required, all referred accounts will be very closely monitored to ensure costs are not unreasonable and expenditure is balanced with debt outstanding.
- Check all new credit applications if required, chasing up trade references and doing all appropriate entity checks.
Extra Services offered (Fees will be quoted depending on requirement)
- Staff coaching/training in basic debtor’s collection and functions.
- Health check of debtor’s procedures and policies.
- Handle either overload of accounts receivable area in peak times or handle during illness or holidays.
- Help with your Terms and Conditions and Credit Application.
Work can be done from clients premises but this is not necessary.